Using the industry’s highest level of energy saving products, The Window Hub is a company you can trust with products that are bespoke and precision engineered.
We ensure maximum energy efficiency and security whilst using state-of-the-art Pilkington glass helps to reduce energy bills by up to 30%!
Go Green & Save Money...
Here at The Window Hub we are committed to reducing the impact on the environment. Our recycling scheme ensures that we will recycle everything we can.
Despite most people’s opinions on Upvc over the last few years, it has been scientifically proven that choosing Upvc is actually the most environmentally friendly option! Industry standards states that your windows and doors should last comfortably for around 30 years.
The amount of chemicals in the paint and varnish needed to treat and maintain timber causes it to rot and become so completely unusable that 92% needs to be dumped in landfill sites; where around 75% of Upvc can be recycled.
For luxurious windows, doors and conservatories in a variety of styles designs, colours and energy ratings, don’t hesitate to call us today for your free no obligation quotation:
The Window Hub is a company you can trust
The Window Hub Terms and Conditions of Sale
1. We will only have a contract with you when you sign a purchase contract, which we accept.
2. We have clearly written all products, services and special terms of this agreement on the front page of the purchase contract so that we both know that it is included as part of the contract.
3. If you or we want to make changes to the terms of the contract after it has been signed, including associated changes to price (a variation), we will agree the changes with you and set them out in writing so that we both know that we are under a legal duty to supply. This will not be binding until we and you have confirmed agreement in writing (including email).
4. The price of the products (including VAT) is the price set out on the purchase contract over the page.
5. Before we install the products, our technical surveyor will survey the installation address.
6. The only purpose of the survey is to confirm the design, size and technical specifications of the conservatory and to make sure that we can properly install it.
7. We will contact you after the survey if we believe that we cannot install the products properly and we will cancel the contract.
8. If you have asked us to arrange finance, you agree to us passing your details to a number of credit companies who will use your information in line with their terms and conditions.
9. If within 21 days, we cannot reach agreement with you about a change to the terms of the contract (a variation), we or you can cancel the contract.
10. If we cancel the contract, we will refund any money you have paid us.
11. The products we sell are made to measure and made to your specific requirements and so are exempt from the right to cancel under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013. However, in line with GGF Consumer Code of Good Practice, we will provide you with a right to cancel without charge up to seven calendar days starting the day after the date of the contract. If you cancel the contract in line with the procedures outlined on the cancellation form, we will refund any money you have paid us.
12. If, after reading this, you are not sure of your rights and obligations under the contract, you should contact our Helpline by calling the phone number on the front of this contract.
13. We will contact you when the products are ready for installation and agree an installation date. We will do our best to keep this date. Sometimes, there may be a delay for reasons beyond our control for which we cannot be held responsible. If there is this type of delay, we will complete the work as soon as possible. You agree that we will not be responsible for any consequential damage claim arising from such delay, including other trades.
14. You must allow access to your property to complete the installation. If you do not allow installation within 14 days of the installation date, you agree to pay 60% of the full amount you owe. When we receive this amount, we will store the frames for up to 26 weeks without charge.
15. You agree that the installation of this contract will be within 3 months of the initial date of sale, unless both parties agree otherwise.
16. We will use reasonable care and good working practices when carrying out the installation. If we damage your property during the installation, we will repair the damage but not decorate; for the avoidance of doubt, tiles are considered decoration and should they be accidentally damaged they will not be replaced. Please refer to your pre-installation guidance leaflet for more information.
17. We guarantee to repair or replace any faulty UPVC windows and doors (in materials or workmanship) within 15 years of installing them and 10 years on composite doors and aluminium products. The Insurance backed guarantee of 10 years by Quality Assured National Warranties (QNAW) is free and totally separate to our own extended guarantee on UPVC windows & doors.
Please note: window and door furniture can tarnish if exposed to the atmosphere. This tarnishing can happen quicker if the surface is damaged by keys, rings or other jewellery – if this kind of damage is obvious, the guarantee may be invalid.
18. The guarantee will no longer apply if the products have been damaged by an accident or misuse.
19. As a FENSA registered business it is a condition of our contract that you enter into a contract of insurance in respect of the guarantee contract provided to you for the reason that it insures you in the event that we cease trading and cannot honour the guarantee, subject to exclusions and restrictions set out therein. The policy is provided through QNAW who will issue policy documents directly to you following the completion of installation.
20. All the glass we use is the best available to us. We cannot guarantee against any imperfections or variations in the glass making process. Glass is a natural product that can display various visual properties that are not faults and do not detract from the performance of the window. The coatings that provide the required energy rating may cause a coloured hue or haze in certain lighting conditions; these are unavoidable consequences of the glass making process and faults. We are members of, and keep to the visual standards of, the Glass and Glazing Federation.
21. Sample windows show the workings of a typical window and the materials we will use. The products we make for you may have minor and technical changes which are unavoidable.
If you need a copy of our customer charter or complaints handling procedure in large print, Braille or another language, please let us know.